Questions and Answers
- What is a Drum Circle? A drum circle is any group of people playing hand-drums and other percussion instruments in a circle.
- Do I need drumming or other experience? No, drum circles are a different, relaxing and fun way to communicate. It is not a lesson.
- Do I need an instrument? No, instruments are provided. However, if you have a favorite drum or other percussion instrument, please feel free to bring it with you!
What are the benefits of drumming? Well, I am glad you asked!
- Reduces tension, anxiety and stress!
- Helps create and maintain physical, mental and spiritual health!
- It’s Fun!!!
Drum Circles will normally be offered on Sundays. Updated schedules will be posted soon. Please contact me if you want to arrange a Drum Circle for your group or organization.
Pay online today: