Julie Gray, PsyD, LCSW, Founder & Lead Clinician
Are fears and anxieties limiting your options in life?
Do you struggle with making decisions?
Are you having trouble managing relationships with your family, friends and co-workers?
Are you questioning your self worth?
Do past traumas still haunt you?
I am here to help you. I have over 15 years of experience helping people who struggle with the complexities of life. I specialize in the treatment of depression, trauma and anxiety.
I bring to our work a special expertise, blending spirituality with psychotherapy. What does this mean to you? Difficulties in life and self-defeating habits and behaviors are embraced as opportunities for change, growth and renewal.
We will work together to help you untangle the ways you feel blocked, so that you will be free to make the best choices for your life and to chose the path that is the best and brightest for you.
You can stop the cycle of depression, helplessness, anxiety and fear from running your life and quit allowing the haunts of past traumas from controlling your present and hindering your future growth. The results:
- Increased confidence
- Effectively managing your emotions
- Feeling more relaxed and focused
- More satisfying relationships
- Freedom from intrusive thoughts
- The capacity to be happy and enjoy your life
I provide treatment in individual, family and group settings.
Education and Training:
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology with concentration in Marriage and Family Therapy
- The University of Illinois at Chicago, Jane Addams School of Social Work – Masters in Social Work
- Loyola University Chicago – School Social Work Certification
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) Level II trained
I am trained in the following Evidence Based Practices:
- Seeking Safety (For the treatment of trauma and substance abuse)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy